Advance Planning & Schedule
Hyper-automation is an unavoidable state! Organizations must rapidly identify and automate manufacturing process.
With Covid changing everything, manufacturers are looking for ways to react intelligently with minimum turnaround time. The challenges are not for large enterprises but for SMEs as well.
Advanced Planning and Scheduling systems are designed to meet the details - accuracy and efficiency in the production planning and scheduling process.
We have been delivering solutions for APS across all major industry sectors for close to two decades. Our solutions are custom made, flexible, reliable and scalable for the industries we work on.
Typically the things addressed with APS implementation:
- Generation and updating of Master Production Schedule (MPS)
- Finite and/or infinite capacity planning
- Time-based planning (day, week, month or combination)
- Bill of Materials (BOM) level planning
- Make-To-Order (MTO) planning based on future demand/changes
- Make-To-Stock (MTS) planning based on rough cut capacity, pack forward figures, target days of stock cover, manufacturing preferences, minimum/maximum re-order quantities and product shelf life
- Interactive schedule visualization (drag and drop, different graphical and calendar formats)
- Integration with ERP system to drive material purchase planning
- Automatic synchronization with Advanced Scheduling system
Typical benefits of implementing APS systems for production:
- Reduce work-in-progress (WIP)
- Minimize inventory
- Increase plant efficiency
- Improve accuracy of delivery dates
- Reduce non-value-add activities
- Improve decision-making
- Facilitate change management following unexpected events
- Optimize resource utilization
- Maximize production throughput